Knit-along lil'Doggy

I have found Knitting to be a great therapy and wonderful for stress relief ... life is never dull, and more often hectic and crazy :), being able to pull my knitting out of its bag and even do one or two rows really helps me to refocus and recenter.

Signature Jus'anuth'r Knitter (W.B.)
Location Pennsylvania, United States
See my complete profile

Monday, October 30, 2006

More about me ...

I have found Knitting to be a great therapy and wonderful for stress relief ...

I am married to my soul-mate and love of my life ... we have three dogs (we train in obedience, conformation, and agility) ... no kids, yet (but that is another tale for another time perhaps?) ... I do yoga/pilates ... enjoy the outdoors tremendously ... love to garden (veggies and orchids!!) and cook (and bake) ... and work from home creating true-to-life machine embroidery designs on my computer to stitch or sell (DesignWorks), as well as am a Professional Forex Trader. As you can imagine life is never dull, and more often hectic and crazy :), being able to pull my knitting out of its bag and even do one or two rows really helps me to refocus and recenter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home